Looking for a new hobby? Always wanted to try something different or improve an existing skill? Canton Leisure Services has a wide variety of enrichment activities to broaden your horizons and improve your lifestyle.
UPCOMING Adult PROGRAMS
Virtual Programs and Classes: Pre-registration Required
- Beginner and Intermediate class options
- Multiple class options
- Classes available for Preschool, Youth, Middle School, High School and Adult
- Self-Defense for Adults, Self-Defense for Kids, Crime Prevention, Babysitter Training, Pet Sitter Training
- In-person instructed class, held outdoors
- Ages 16+
- In-person, instructed class
- Ages 18+
- Cornhole Leagues, Volleyball, Softball, Charity Runs and more
- Over 25 virtual fitness classes each week, including: Yoga, BEST of Health, Zumba, Strictly Strength, Step, Interval Training and more!
- Included in Summit Membership or purchase a Virtual Fitness Pass
- Free equipment rental available to member and pass holders. Visit the Summit on the Park to rent steps, weights, bosu balls, and other equipment.
Registration: program registration is available online and at the Summit on the Park front desk.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
If the Plymouth/Canton School District closes due to inclement weather during the school year (typically due to winter weather conditions), all Leisure Services Department programs/classes held prior to 4:00 pm will be canceled. For Leisure Services programs/classes that begin after 4:00 pm a determination to cancel will be made no later than 2:00 pm that day.
Leisure Services strives to offer inclusive recreation opportunities for all participants. If you would like to request an ADA accommodation or to request that a form/information be made available in an alternative format (email, large print, braille, audible or other) please contact our Recreation Supervisor at 734/394-5460 or by email.