1. Cherry Hill Road: Reconstruction from Haggerty to Canton Center Road. Currently under design with construction anticipated to begin in fall 2019 or spring of 2020.
2. Ridge Road: Paving of Ridge from Ford to Warren is anticipated to begin in late 2019 - early 2020.
3. Lilley Road Bridge: Currently underconstruction. Please note, the Lower Rouge River Recreational Trail connection at Lilley Road will be temporarily closed for the duration of construction. There will be heavy construction equipment in the area so pedestrians are asked to avoid the area. This project is anticipated to be completed in November.
1. Traffic Signal at Michigan Avenue and Beck: Date will be determined by MDOT but anticipated to be done sometime in 2019.
CANTON DDA (Downtown Development Authority)
1. Morrison Boulevard: Canton's DDA is funding the reconstruction of the Morrison Blvd approach just south of Ford Road. This project is anticipated to begin Friday, August 23 and be completed by Sunday, August 25. During construction Morrison will be completely closed at Ford Road. Traffic will not be able to enter onto Ford or exit off of Ford at Morrison. In addition, the eastbound right lane of Ford in front of Morrison will be closed.